- Bloated Belly Co.
Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
Updated: Oct 1, 2018
Donuts are one of the top foods that I missed most when I found out I had Celiacs. To find a donuts that is gluten & dairy free is a challenge in itself. Unless, you are lucky enough to have a gluten free bakery in your hometown; you are more than likely stuck buying the frozen donuts from the grocery store.
Finding gluten & dairy free donuts are challenging enough- so for years I have never even thought to make my own. Recently, I have been doing some research on how to make soft, delicious, flavorful, and simple donuts right from my very own oven. This recipe is fool proof and is absolutely delicious!
So throw out those frozen gluten free donuts, grab your apron and get baking!! You will thank me tomorrow when your having a freshly baked donuts paired with your warm cup of coffee! Happy fall ya'll! Xo- A
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup Gluten Free flour blend
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (if the flour blend does not already have it included)
- Grease doughnut pans and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder until smooth. Then add in flour and xanthan gum.
- Fill the doughnut rings about 1/2 full of batter & bake for roughly 15 minutes.
- Check to ensure they are cooked fully by sticking a toothpick into the donuts. Once it comes out clean, you know the donuts are fully cooked!
- Remove donuts from pan while they are still warm and rub them into a bowl of cinnamon sugar mix.
This makes about 18 donuts! So get those bellies ready!!