Delicious Brunch Bake
Now that we are moved into our new home, we want to host!! However, I am not one to slave in the kitchen, or wake up at the crack of dawn just to have something tasty on the table. We had our parents over and wanted something we could throw together, and bake while we chatted and showed them our new home.... so this perfect brunch bake was created!
- 2 packages of Simply Potatoes Hash Browns (any
frozen brand works, just make sure to thaw prior to use).
- 1 lb. of spicy ground sausage
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups dairy free milk
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown the ground sausage
- In a large bowl combine the hash browns, cooked ground sausage, and s&p.
- Once mixed pour into a greased baking dish.
- In a separate dish beat the eggs and milk until blended.
- Pour over the hash brown mixture & sprinkle with paprika
- Bake uncovered at 375 for about 35 min or until a toothpick of knife is inserted and comes out clean.
Happy Brunchin <3