- Bloated Belly Co.
Well, Alex & I finally got a new oven that actually holds a consistent temperature. Why does that matter to you? Well, get ready for the blog to have more recipes coming your way! Anyways, monster cookies have always been a favorite of mine, since I was a little girl. I hope you enjoy this gluten & dairy free spin on them! Xo
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp gf vanilla extract
- 12 ounce jar of peanut butter ( I use crunchy)
- 1 stick of dairy free butter ( 1/2 cup or 4 oz)
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House " Simply Delicious" chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4.5 cups of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients listed above.
- Drop by Tablespoon, 2 inches apart, onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for roughly 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on the cookie sheets for about 3-4 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.