My brother-in-laws mom, shared this amazing popover recipe with me! For several years my sister would rave about these gluten-free pop overs her husbands mom would make for Thanksgiving. Popovers? Ugh, they sound like a lot of work to make right? WRONG. Gosh, I was so wrong. If only I would have asked for the recipe right away, rather than assuming it was a task and a half, I would have been able to enjoy these years ago!
Needing a quick and easy dinner roll to complete your Thanksgiving meal? Well, look no further. You will only need 4 ingredients, yes that's right, 4! I hope you enjoy, I know I sure will be! XO
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 jumbo eggs (let them sit out of the fridge for a bit)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix milk, flour, & salt with whisk. Beat, until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Oil the popover pan and fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 425 for 20 min, then lower temp to 325 and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until golden brown.